Programs Run by Us:
Areas of Work:
Pragati Rath is currently working in Uttar Pradesh (Jhansi dist.), Madhya Pradesh (Tikamgarh dist.) and Haryana (Faridabad). We are putting most of our efforts to help in the upliftment of the Bundelkhand region, which is among the most backward regions of India.
Programs run by us:
- Pragati Shala (Non Formal Education Centers): We run Pragati Shalas in each and every village where we work, where children between 3 to 10 years of age get free primary education in their own villages by the teachers appointed by us from their own villages.
- Shakti (Women Safety & Empowerment): We organize Women Safety, Awareness & Know Your Right camps in various villages as well as in schools & colleges.
- Hunar (Vocational Training Program): We organize workshops in District Jail, Jhansi, various backward colonies & villages and give various trainings as making of Fashion Jewellary, Paper Jewellary, Incense sticks, Candles, Envelopes, Mehndi, Stitching, Embroidery, Computer Literacy, etc.
- Samarthya (Income Generation Program): We help people to earn their living on their own by opening small workshops, shops, etc.
- Aarogya (Health & Hygiene): We organize health & hygiene awareness camps as well as free health check up and treatment camps.
- Unnat Kheti (Organic Farming Training): We promote as well as train farmers the various methods of Organic Farming.
- Pahunch (Facilitating Government Schemes): We spread awareness of the various government schemes, their benefits, eligibility as well as means of availing them and after that help people to avail them.
- Badlaav (Social Change by Spreading Awareness): We spread awareness related to various issues as literacy, alcoholism, drug abuse, child marriage, dowry, female foeticide, domestic violence, caste system, etc., and try to convince people to become aware of what is right and what is wrong and try to bring a social change.